How to shop
Shopping in our internet shop is easy, however, we give you a simple manual, how to proceed when shopping:
1. You can choose the goods by several means :
- By fulltext- on the right side toolbar and press the button with magnifier, number of beads in the format XXX-XX-XXX ( example 151-19-001), the number of barcode, colour number, size , enter the number of coating in the field Search- the required product will be found by fulltext searching
- According to the type of sortiment – by choice in the horizontal and vertical menu , according to type of pearl
- According to the filter of the product- by choice from the menu in the left filter by uncompressing the filter, according to type of bead colour , character of colour, shape, size , ennoblement , novelty, action, discount
- By choice from offer placed on the opening page- machine cut beads, pressed beads, two hole beads, fire polished beads, novelties, other
- Chosen goods can be saved among favourite products- you simply click on the button – heart- next to your favourite product and your product will be saved in your favourites. Saved products can be reflected in repeated visits by clicking on the button Favourite on the right side toolbar
- Choice of quantity unit- in our e shop, you are allowed to shop in several units, in pieces, bundles = 1200 pieces(jewellery unit), in strands- a 12 cm long thread on cord finished by pressing rocail, eye 1,5cm with a tag and barcode
- Minimum quantity- minimum quantity from item is determined by the size of bead
2-6mm- minimum quantity from item 120 pcs/0,1 mass or 3 strands
7-10mm- minimum quantity from item 60pcs/0,05 mass or 3 strands
+11mm- minimum quantity from item 30pcs/0,025 mass or 5 strands
Not sure about the right choice of goods or do not know how to order? Contact us via email or via phone, we will be pleased to advice.
2. Detailed information on goods
After clicking on the picture or item name, you will load on the page of the chosen product, where you will find out detailed information – prices, product code, detailed description, quantity on stock, you can look at photo in detail, etc.
3. Inserting goods to shopping basket and change of number of pieces
If you want to buy chosen goods, click on IN THE BASKET- then you will be able to continue in shopping or move to your order in the basket. In the basket, a summary of ordered goods will display (item name, quantity, price) and a form for choice of transport and payment, which is necessary to fill in for sucessfull finishing of your shopping. If you wish to buy a bigger amount of chosen goods, choose the right amount of pieces in the Quantity frame. Goods will be put in the basket automatically and the price will be recounted
4. Adding other goods to the shopping basket
In case you want to add other goods to the basket, continue in the same way as in step 3.- choose the goods and in the detail of product click on the button IN THE BASKET. When shopping you can display the content of your basket anytime using the link BASKET ( right side up). The goods in the basket remain visible in the window for entering quantity at single items and so you can change it directly in the list of products. Putting goods in the basket does not mean shopping- this happens after filling and sending the order form.
5. Removing goods from the basket
If you want to remove certain items from the basket, just press the cross icon at the item and the goods will be removed from the basket
6. Sending the order
Please check carefully , if type,quantity and the price of chosen good respond. Choose the means of transport ( transport service, own transport), and choose payment (COD, bank account transfer, payment card, cash/card at personal pick up). Carefully fill in personal and contact information- name, surname, address, tel., email. Then click on the button Send order. If all information is filled in properly, your order will be sent.
7. Order confirmation
Order confirmation with overall resume will be sent to your email address, which you filled in in the order form. If you find any discrepancy, please inform us immediately. We will be able to correct your order before sending it.
Means of payment
1. Bank account transfer
- you can proceed your payment beforehand by transfer to our account. After order confirmation , transfer information will display- amount, account number, protean symbol. This information will also be sent to your email adress together with order confirmation. After proceeding your payment the money is credited to account within 1-3 working days. We send the goods immediately after receiving the payment ( if on stock). After receiving the parcel from sender you do not need to pay anything.
2. Payment cards- we accept
– VISA Electron
We support system 3D-SECURE3D- this system provides safety by providing the information about credit card directly to the bank, not to the seller. The data transfer about card proceeds via HTTPS protocol , which codes the clients data so it can not be read by anyone else except the bank . The customer who owns the card issued under 3D system-secure can widen the process of authentization when paying with further information which only they and no one else know, and no one else will be able to pay by their card ,even if the usual records of the card are copied(number, expiary date , checking number). The customer paying by this type of card is always asked to provide extra data, which they set(example- name of parrot, last four passport numbers, etc). Only after entering the specific data, the transaction is completed- GUARANTEE OF SAFE PAYMENT BY CREDIT CARDS ON THE INTERNET
What are the advantages of payment by credit card?
– speed of payment- unlike the bank account transfer payment, it is not necessary to wait for up to 3 days. When proceeding the payment by 10pm ,the goods will be sent the following working day(if it is on stock)
– no need of cash when accepting the goods
Is the payment via credit card safe ?
– when accepting payment cards, we use 3D – secure solution- the most modern international application of the card Association Mastercard and Visa, which enables secure payments via internet
– your credit card data are entered in a secured bank interface
– our employees do not have any acess to the data about your credit cards
3. COD- Cash on delivery- the most common payment method. You pay the deliverer the amount on your order, at the moment of receiving the goods. The COD is charged 40 Czech crowns when beeing delivered by the Czech post
4. By cash/credit card at personal taking – when personally picking up the goods in Jablonec nad Nisou, it is possible to pay both by card and by cash
Discount vouchers and gift vouchers
The value of discount voucher, the discount percentage ,or the value of the gift voucher is counted from the original price before deduction of the value of the voucher. Insert the voucher in the Basket in the field Discount voucher, enter the code and then press the button Apply discount- the given discount will be deducted from your purchase
We try to have an accomodating approach towards our customers at all circumstaances. In case the customer discovers any defect on purchased goods within the warranty, they can raise a claim.
Send the claimed goods ( if possible include the receipt and comment on the defect) to our address.
We are here for you
Do not hesitate to contact us in case of any questions